- Social media assets
- Brand identity updates
- Email Blast Designs
- Photo Editing
- Marketing material for consumer goods.
- Doing graphic design for various marketing avenues (email, landing pages, direct mail, display ads, etc.)
- Creating social media graphics outlined in content calendars
- Work with the team to conceptualize layout and imagery to meet the needs of the marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the photographers and others in the team to best meet the requirements of the media needed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and stand-alone depending on the workload
- Has a portfolio to show past projects
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom
- Photo editing skills
- Must have your own computer
- Some print and digital design experience is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently in person, over the phone, and in written form
- Self Motivated
The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller with a genuine understanding of the Fanm Djanm and Finding Paola brands voice.
25 - 30 hours/weekly (hours may vary depending on projects)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18-$25 per hour depending on experience